We are Hiring!
Job Title - Retail Executive Flexible Part-time
Want to work for a unique, Kiwi-owned business with a supportive environment and lots of learning opportunities? Come work for us!
We are looking for an enthusiastic and energetic self-motivated individual to partake in the success of our furniture business. You’ll work with a close-knit and supportive team to leverage your existing skills to help our business grow and you’ll get the opportunity to learn heaps of new skills and product-knowledge to help with your professional development.
At Impulse Imports, we pride ourselves in selling one-of-a-kind artistic, rustic furniture pieces to help our customers have beautifully-decorated homes and we’re looking for a confident, customer-savvy retail sales professional who is passionate about antiques and interiors to come join our team.
Like what you read so far? There’s more. Our perks include:
- Competitive pay rate
- Flexible working hours (but within store-operating hours between 10am-4pm)
- Staff discounts
- Ample opportunity to learn & develop - try your hand at online and in-store sales, data management, merchandising and more!
- Championing the day to day running of the store, including sales - both online and in-store, inventory movements, in-store visual merchandising and promotions
- Providing exceptional customer service by greeting and assisting customers, and responding to customer enquiries
- Assist in changing displays and details like price and photos of shop stock
- Freight management – Quote, Dispatch and Reconcile
- Assist with data management for the website
- Assist in developing trade & wholesale for the business
- Building customer databases for marketing
- Experience within a retail sales or customer service environment preferred
- Excellent interpersonal skills with pleasant and outgoing personality
- Exceptional verbal communication skills
- Quick-learner with the motivation to develop new skills and help grow the business
- An interest in interiors and rustic, antique furniture will be a huge bonus
Note: This is a developing role and new positions are currently forecasted to be available in the future
Please email your CV and Cover Letter with relevant experience on email@example.com
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.